ADMI1001 – Certificate in Health & Safety
Keep up to date with the changing legislative requirements of workplace health and safety and learn important first aid procedures!
Learn how to identify hazards and the best ways to build safety policies into your organisation for a number of different industries. The course covers the most recent legislative changes and general health and safety skills and knowledge required by all industries. You will also learn first aid diagnosis and treatments, as well as accident safety and the basics of CPR.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain a certificate of achievement
- Gain a clearer understanding of key health and safety principles and practices
- Gain knowledge and practical skills in identifying hazards, participating in health and safety, reporting and recording incidents, preventing and managing discomfort, pain and injury, manual handling and emergency preparedness
- Understand the requirements of Health & Safety legislation and what your company needs to do to comply
- Learn first aid and procedures around medical emergencies
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain why health and safety is important in an office work environment
- Ergonomically set up your computer workstation and minimise injuries while using it
- Identify and manage common workplace health and safety hazards
- Ensure safety at an accident scene, diagnose certain medical conditions, and treat typical first aid situations
- Know where to go to get additional information
Who should enrol?
- Workplace health and safety coordinators
- Team leaders
- Office Managers
Investment: €199 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. 8-10 hours. Easy!
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email. You will also have access to an online study group support, allowing you to work in small groups with students who are sharing the same experience.
Access Time: This course must be completed within 6 months.
This course covers 2 modules
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- ADMI115 – First Aid and Medical Emergencies
What our students say about this course
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!